Monday, July 29, 2013

CNBLUE CONCERT~~!!! :)

On May 25th, I went to the CNBlue concert at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul. It was a lot of fun and I got to go with some pretty awesome people! I went with Gil, Charles, and Tara! Their opening song for the concert was amazing and we had standing floor tickets so we were pretty close to the stage! They even did an encore which was also very nice!! They are very talented musicians and it was an amazing opportunity to be able to go to their concert and see them live! I wish you could have been there with me, Lauren! I know you love them!! It was a fun day in Seoul and then afterwards I went to Suwon to hang out with Gil and his best friend! I love CNBlue but maybe next time I will be able to see my most favorite group, B.A.P (Best Absolute Perfect) perform live!!















Yeah! They are awesome!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment