Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hiking in Seoul!

On the weekend of May 4th, I went to Seoul with my Korean friend May. She had to volunteer for a children's festival so I figured that I would tag along and just go exploring in Seoul while she was volunteering! Across the river from the festival I found some nice trails to hike and do some exploring in the Korean wilderness! It was nice and relaxing! The flowers were all in bloom, even the Tulips, which are my favorite flowers!

The path to cross the river!


The beginning of the hiking trails lined with beautiful flowers!


My lovely Tulips!


The waterfall I found while exploring! 


My friend May volunteering to teach children about the importance of water conservation! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ande, so nice to hear from you-I check your blog every day! Beautiful, beautiful pictures-thanks for sharing. My favorite one is the tulips, however the waterfall is a close second. MAY---I love that name!!! Hi to May from Auntie:-) Thanks again for sharing your life experiences. We miss you and send lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I like sharing my experiences. I am sorry I get busy and cant post as often as i would like. But I am sitting at the airport now waiting to go to 제주도! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete