Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Starting again!

Alright! After a long hiatus from blogging, I am going to start again. After someone shared the link to my blog on facebook again, I realized that I have experienced so many things in the past year and a half since being back in Korea as a teacher. I need to start sharing my experiences more regularly with those who are interested, so my challenge to myself is to try and post at least one blog post a week and hopefully increase over time.

I am sorry to anyone I may have disappointed by not blogging more but I will try my best to keep you all updated! Thanks for understanding and always being so supportive of me! I love you all!

Also, here is a picture of the school I have been working at for almost 2 years now on Jeju Island, Korea.




My school is big and consists of 3 buildings but my classroom is in the middle building that can be seen below:




Also,  I started growing some flowers and vegetables at school! I haven't decided what to do with them once they get bigger but I will figure it out!



Lettace and the plant on the end is for red peppers:



More lettace and some tomatoes:



No comments:

Post a Comment