Friday, April 29, 2016

The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Mcflurry


Anyone who really knows me should know that my all time favorite candy is the Reese's peanut butter cup. However, when I came to Korea I noticed that Reese's peanut butter cups just simply did not exist in this country. Many of my Korean friends, students, and even my coworkers had never heard of the Reese's peanut butter cup.  It was sad and some days are tough without them, but luckily I have a nice friend, Allison that sent me an Easter box filled with Reese's eggs and an awesome sister that brought me many Reese's peanut butter cups in the leftover space in her checked baggage ^^!

Recently, my luck with the Reese's peanut butter cup has grown! It was brought to my attention that Mcdonald's now sells the Reese's peanut butter cup mcflurry in Jeju Island. I have not had one yet, because I try to avoid Mcdonald's for many reasons (health and I am in another country), but I am thinking that I should make a special trip to treat myself to this wonderful creation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment