Friday, May 20, 2016

Looking for a change

For those who may not know, I decided not to renew my contract on Jeju Island. It is a decision that gives me very mixed feelings. I love this island and I will always remember all of the wonderful experiences I had here. This was my home away from home. It will be sad to leave it in August. However, I am looking for a change. I want to experience a new location in Korea so I am moving to the mainland. I have no clue where on the mainland, because I have not been officially hired yet (which is scary and a little bit stressful at times) but I am confident that things will work out for the best! I will keep everyone updated on where I will be moving closer to the end of my contract and when I get an official "Notice of appointment" in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment