Friday, July 15, 2016

New contract with a stellar location!! ^^

I am happy to announce that I have rejected my job offer in Seoul and officially accepted a job offer in Suwon today! It was a hard decision to make but I think this position is a better fit for me. The contract is signed and I start my new position on September 1st following the completion of my current contract in Jeju! I am excited for this next adventure in life!

Also, my new apartment looks awesome! I will have a downstairs and an upstairs so if anyone wants to come and visit me I will have a spare room for you to use!! Also, the location of where I will live seems quite peaceful. There are many yummy looking restaurants to try, a lot of cafes that I can use to study Korean, and a grocery store within walking distance. It is located about 20 minutes from my school and it is also about 20 minutes away from my boyfriend!! I am definitely excited about the fact that my commute to work will no longer exceed an hour of travel time!!

2 comments: