Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Korea University!

The name of the University I am attending is Korea University, Sejong campus in Jochiwon. My major is North Koreanology to go along side my studies at Central Michigan University as an International Relations major. I have not met my roommates yet, but they should be moved in by Thursday and I am very excited to meet them!! All of the Korean students that I have met so far have been so nice and incredibly helpful with my transition to being in another country and trying to find my way around campus and the city of Jochiwon! I have orientation for the next three days and am already learning a lot! I am even starting to learn a little bit of Korean! I can only imagine how much Korean I will be able to learn from my roommates! I am also here to help teach them English, so hopefully I will be able to help them a lot! I am very excited to meet them!! :)

2 comments: