Thursday, February 28, 2013

My new roommates!

Late last night I got to meet my new Korean roommates as they moved in! They are both very nice but a little bit shy. I am sure we will be great friends! They are both from Seoul and they both asked me if I like Kpop so we began talking about B.A.P! They know of B.A.P which is awesome and one of them even said she would like to take me to a B.A.P concert sometime! They are big fans of Big Bang and B2st as well so we might go to concerts for them if we get the chance! One is an English major that is trying to study abroad at CMU, so hopefully I can help make her hopes of coming to CMU a reality! My other roommate is a business administration major. They both like to share stories with me about their culture which is amazing! I really like learning about their culture!

2 comments:

  1. hey ande this is wooyoung. :)
    i am so glad that you are having fun in Korea.
    Cannot wait to see you in this May or June in Seoul! i am doing great in CO. I miss MI's horrible winter tho. lol. hope you learn a lot of things in there! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooyoung!!!!!! I miss you so much! I am loving it here so far! I went to Seoul this past weekend and it was a really cool place! I cannot wait to go back and do some exploring on my own time! I am so excited that you are coming back to Korea for part of your summer so I can hang out with you!!! It will be so much fun!! I hope you are liking Colorado!! You miss Michigan's horrible weather though!? lol. I am sure I will learn a ton about your culture! I am learning a little bit of Korean from my roommates and classes start tomorrow so I will start learning more!!! I will talk more to you soon though!! I miss and love you girl!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete