Sunday, March 31, 2013

North Korea

Many of you know the news about North Korea and South Korea and are very concerned about my safety here. All I ask is that you try not to worry too much. I understand that it is human nature to worry about things but I do not feel threatened at the moment. I receive updates from the U.S. Embassy in Seoul on the current events occurring right now so I will know what to do if the time calls for it. I have also put Aunt Cathy down as my emergency contact with the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, so she will receive updates in case of an emergency to keep everyone updated. I will also try and stay in contact with everyone more often so you all know that I am doing well. However, I am still very busy, so the key words are I will try. In addition to not worrying, I ask that you will pray for peace between North and South Korea. If you have any questions or concerns talk to me on Facebook, by email, by Kakaotalk if you have it, or just leave a comment and I will respond as soon as I can! I hope you all have a lovely Easter! And do not forget to pray for peace please!! Thank you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER, ANDE!!! Proverbs 2:8 "God guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful one"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter Auntie!!! Thank you for the wonderful bible verse!

      Delete