Sunday, April 7, 2013

Membership Training!

This past weekend, I had a wonderful adventure with all of my Semi-Classic friends! We went to MT, which is Membership Training for Semi-Classic. MT for Semi-Classic took place on an Island called 안면도, which is on the west coast of Korea. Most of the weekend was rainy so we did not spend very much time outdoors but we were able to visit the beach for a little while even though it was freezing cold!! However, the purpose of Membership Training is to create friendships within the Semi-Classic club by getting to know everyone better! We played many Korean games which were a lot of fun even if they were challenging due to the fact that they were all in Korean. However, our teammates were very nice and helpful when it came to translating the rules for us foreigners. We ate and drank to follow the Korean cultural customs and traditions and I even got to experience leading my first FM!! FM is an introduction cheer that is led by one person and all in Korean and it was so much fun!! I just have to memorize it now!! I wish I had pictures to post but maybe I can get some sent to me to post later. I ended up growing closer to a lot of amazing people and had a ton of fun! I am ready for the next practice to come to see them all again!

2 comments:

  1. Ande, that sounds like it was a blast! I hope you memorize the cheer and do it for us when you get back. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete