Sunday, April 14, 2013

Everland!!

This past weekend, I met up with Gil in Suwon and then we went to Everland together! Everland is the largest theme park in South Korea and is considered by many to be the Korean equivalent to Disney World.  It was a lot of fun!! Not only was it a beautiful day outside thanks to the sunshiny weather, but we went during the Tulip festival, which was awesome because they are my favorite flower!!

My favorite ride was called the T Express and Gil actually recorded me during the entire ride. It was the biggest and fastest ride there, which is why the wait was so long. We stood in line for two hours but the wait was definitely worth it!!  The T Express can be seen in the distance of the photo below. It is the wooden roller coaster with the really steep drop at the very beginning.

At the end of the night right before Everland closed, we watched the fireworks display together. They were so pretty and it was a great way to end the night! I had a lot of fun!! Thank you Gil for planning such a fun day to spend with me!! It was amazing!! : )


3 comments:

  1. Sweet! looks like fun. And from the picture it looks like you are really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing and I am really happy!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Ande!
    It sounds like you had a picture perfect day. You look happy. I hope you are doing well in your studies. I do have a few questions concerning life, love and the pursuit of happiness:-) I don't have your email so please email me at my memightymo account at hotmail. Love you and glad you are enjoying your time in South Korea.

    ReplyDelete